Welcome to Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to madness

HomeHome  Raid calenderRaid calender  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

joining the guild (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gftutu

joining the guild (: Empty
PostSubject: joining the guild (:   joining the guild (: I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Character Information: (;
Character Name: Gftutu
Class & Race: Dwarf hunter
Professions: I haven't skilled up any professions on this charecter yet.
Desired Raiding Talent Spec: I will chance for marksman soon
Required: Armory Profile link:

Cross-realm applicant: No
Have you applied with any other guilds on Runetotem at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?: No i haven't
Previous Guilds: I was in a guild called jelly babies.
Reasons for Leaving: Because they slacked to much
Raiding time is 19.45/23.00, is it ok for you?: Yes it is
Raiding days are Sunday to Thursday, how often can you raid? (days per week): I can raid all days per week, unless i got some sport to do, but then i wont sign up for that raid

System Information:
Connection Type: (What kind of connection do you have? Is it reliable?) I dont know excacly what connection i got, but disconnect are very rare for me
TeamSpeak: (Do you have Teamspeak installed?) Yes i do.
Microphone: (Do you have a microphone and do you use it?) I got a microphone, but i dont use it.

WoW Experience:
PvE: (What is your previous PvE experience? TBC and pre-TBC) I Didnt pve in TBC. In WOTLK ive cleared OS 10 and 25 man, VOA 10 and 25 man, Naxx 10 and 25 man, Ulduar 4/14 10 man and 1/14 25 man

PvP: (What is your highest achieved rating? Do you enjoy PvP?) 800 atm, and i think its fun to do arena
SoH: ( Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?)Nope im not yet

Additional Questions:
References: (Do you know anyone in madness?) No i dont think so
Reasoning for Joining: (Why do you want to join Madness?) Because i want to do some serious raiding
Expectations: (What do you expect from Madness ?) I excpect you to be a nice guild, and not to slack.
Enjoying your class: (Do you enjoy your class?) Yes i think its fun to be a hunter
Tolerance Level: (Are you tolerant of others, are you able to take criticism?) yes im able to take criticism, and no i wont say that im a tolerant person.
Additional Information: (Anything else you would like to inform the officer team of?) I like to raid.
Activity: (How often can you join our raids?) Every day if needed
Options:(How big is the chance of you not being able to join a raid when u signed up) 95% chance that i will show up.

######################## Optional ########################
Encounter and class knowledge:
Based on your role in the raid, give us a detailed description of what the listed boss encounters, including your positioning, skill rotations and skill choices, boss abilities and how you would deal with them, and whatever else you think may be of relevance. (E.g. fill out only the role that applies to you - don't fill out the healer section if you're melee DPS). THIS MUST BE FILLED IN UNLESS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A SOCIAL HANGAROUND SPOT. FAILURE TO COMPLETE WILL LEAD TO AN AUTOMATIC DECLINE.
However if u havn't got this far then please write it

* Ranged DPS: Kologarn: I haven't killed him yet, but im looking forward to nuke hes ass with you guys (; lol!

######################## Optional ########################
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

joining the guild (: Empty
PostSubject: Application acceptet   joining the guild (: I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Application Acceptet i will contact u ingame
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net

joining the guild (:
Page 1 of 1