Welcome to Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to madness

HomeHome  Raid calenderRaid calender  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geewy LvL 80 Arcane/Fire Mage.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geewythe

Geewy LvL 80 Arcane/Fire Mage. Empty
PostSubject: Geewy LvL 80 Arcane/Fire Mage.   Geewy LvL 80 Arcane/Fire Mage. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:18 am

Character Information: I am a lvl 80 human mage who likes to PvE, my ingame name is geewy and I like to kill creeps:P.
Character Name: Geewy.
Class & Race: Human Mage.
Professions: I choose Tailoring and Jewelcrafter. Why did i choose Tailoring? I choose it beacuse im a cloth wearer and was good in the start now I got it for the ench etc. I choose Jewelcrafting beacuse I wanna do special sockets to my gear and get better stats, also I do it for money farm.
Desired Raiding Talent Spec: I'd play whatever you want but ATM im fire specc.
Required: Armory Profile link:

Cross-realm applicant: No.
Have you applied with any other guilds on Runetotem at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?: Nope. Smile
Previous Guilds: Natures Wrath Arathors best raiding guild so i have clear ulduar 25 hardmode. Smile
Reasons for Leaving: I dident leave it i got hacked. :S
Raiding time is 19.45/23.00, is it ok for you?: Yhe its really good times if the raids going over the time i can sit it. Very Happy
Raiding days are Wednesday to Tuesday, how often can you raid? (Days/weeks): I can probebly raid every day if im not at my Girl friend.

System Information: Intel 4-quad 3ghz 4x 2k Ram and 5tb hard drive.
Connection Type: (What kind of connection do you have? Is it reliable?) 100 MBIT/S FIBER.
TeamSpeak: (Do you have Teamspeak installed?) Yes ofc.
Microphone: (Do you have a microphone and do you use it?) Always when im at TS i talk. Razz

WoW Experience:
PvE: (What is your previous PvE experience? TBC and pre-TBC): Clear naxx in 60 Clear Sunwell in 70 Clear ulduar hardmode in 80.

PvP: (What is your highest achieved rating? Do you enjoy PvP?) My highest rating in pvp is 2,200 in 2vs2 2,370 in 3vs3 and 1,900 in 5vs5.
SoH: ( Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?) No just reverd but i can get exalted if u want.

Additional Questions:
References: Nope. Sad
Reasoning for Joining: Beacuse im new at the server and I want a raiding guild that proggres in ulduar.
Expectations: Good friends nice raids and a big welcome if I get in.
Enjoying your class: Ye really much.
Tolerance Level: Yes I am.
Additional Information: If i get in i promis u i will help as much as i can with the proggres.
Activity: Every day from 15:00-xx:xx
Options: I dont really know but i gonna sign to every raid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Geewy LvL 80 Arcane/Fire Mage. Empty
PostSubject: Application acceptet   Geewy LvL 80 Arcane/Fire Mage. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:34 am

Application acceptet i will contact u ingame
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net

Geewy LvL 80 Arcane/Fire Mage.
Page 1 of 1