Welcome to Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to madness

HomeHome  Raid calenderRaid calender  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

prot warrior apllication, Gummikylling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gummikylling

prot warrior apllication, Gummikylling Empty
PostSubject: prot warrior apllication, Gummikylling   prot warrior apllication, Gummikylling I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 am

Character Information:
Character Name: Gummikylling
Class & Race: Female human warrior
Professions: Engineering and mining because of the HP bonus and the gear improvement Smile
Desired Raiding Talent Spec: 11/3/57
Required: Armory Profile link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Gummikylling

Cross-realm applicant: No
Have you applied with any other guilds on Runetotem at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?: Heritage and Danish battle hawks.
Previous Guilds: Moonguards
Reasons for Leaving: They began to ignore me and I would like to write with the members of the guild I'm in Smile
Raiding time is 19.45/23.00, is it ok for you?: in the weekends yer but in the rest of the week I should be able to but MAYBE I'll have to logg off sooner some days
Raiding days are Wednesday to Tuesday, how often can you raid? : 2-5 days ( can very different )

System Information:
Connection Type: I have a good connection. It's rare that I have DC's
TeamSpeak: Yes
Microphone: Yes I use it if needed

WoW Experience:
PvE: In WoW original I was only doing UBRS but in BC I did kara maggy and gruuls

PvP: My higest rank is sergant major but I'm not that much into the pvp anymore
SoH: No

Additional Questions:
References: Grineflip
Reasoning for Joining: Grineflip showed me the guild so I thought it would be something for me too and then I like to raid ^^
Expectations: to do some nice and fun raids Smile
Enjoying your class: Yer been playing it since WoW original Smile
Tolerance Level: I hate when a non-tank tells me how to tank when he doesn't know anything about it but if another tank tells me to ty and do it different then I would surely try it out if he have a good reason ^^
Additional Information: I can't think of anything else important for you to know Smile
Activity: I can't tell that for sure atm but I'll do as much as I can Smile
Options: If I sign up I should allways be able to come unless something happens IRL thet that force me to leave.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: will be back to you shortly   prot warrior apllication, Gummikylling I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:27 am

Thank you for your application we will be back to you shortly
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Application acceptet   prot warrior apllication, Gummikylling I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:04 am

application acceptet we will contact u ingame
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prot warrior apllication, Gummikylling   prot warrior apllication, Gummikylling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prot warrior apllication, Gummikylling
Page 1 of 1