Welcome to Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to madness

HomeHome  Raid calenderRaid calender  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

joining guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badlad

joining guild Empty
PostSubject: joining guild   joining guild I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:45 am

Character Information:
Character Name: badlad
Class & Race: worrior/human
Professions: (What professions do you have and why did you choose those?) i have Mining (450) and Jewelcrafting (450), i chose Mining so i could farm for money and i chose Jewelcrafting so i can make my own gems
Desired Raiding Talent Spec: i am prot worrior main spec i also have dual spec i am arms on dual spec just started getting gear for dps but am happy to come what evere is needed
Required: Armory Profile link: (A link to your current raid gear)

Cross-realm applicant: (Yes/No) no
Have you applied with any other guilds on Runetotem at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?: no
Previous Guilds: (Which guilds were you previously in?) UniT,call of cthulhu
Reasons for Leaving: (Why did you leave those guilds?) i left because too many prot worriors in the guild i was not reli needed for raids
Raiding time is 19.45/23.00, is it ok for you?: (might happen to finish raids late, but it's rare) that is fine
Raiding days are Sunday to Thursday, how often can you raid? (days per week): i am on nearly every day so i should be able to go to most of them

System Information:
Connection Type: (What kind of connection do you have? Is it reliable?) it is quite reliable i really Disconnect, unless other people are using the internet aswell, which isnt often
TeamSpeak: (Do you have ventrilo installed?) yes
Microphone: (Do you have a microphone and do you use it?) i donot have a micraphone as of yet i need a new one as mic is broken but i cn hear all tacs

WoW Experience:
PvE: (What is your previous PvE experience? TBC and pre-TBC) Karazhan Zul-Gurub Zul-Aman Gruuls lair (and many of the leveling ones such as Zul-furruk etc)
PvP: (What is your highest achieved rating? Do you enjoy PvP?) i dont have a arena rating, and i dont mind PvP but i much rather PvE
SoH: ( Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?) no

Additional Questions:
References: (Do you know anyone in madness?) no
Reasoning for Joining: (Why do you want to join Madness?) my reasons for joining Madness is i heard u needed a prot worrior so i thought id apply
Expectations: (What do you expect fromMadness ?) errm just to have a good time in the guild hopefully make a few freinds and do some raids
Enjoying your class: (Do you enjoy your class?) yes i love my class i also have a 72 hunter a 67 rouge and a 40 shaman
Tolerance Level: (Are you tolerant of others, are you able to take criticism?) yes
Additional Information: (Anything else you would like to inform the officer team of?) no thanks
Activity: (How often can you join our raids?) i am free most days
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

joining guild Empty
PostSubject: Application acceptet   joining guild I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 am

Application Acceptet

i will contact u ingame as fast as possible
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net

joining guild
Page 1 of 1