Welcome to Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to madness

HomeHome  Raid calenderRaid calender  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

join the guild pawerpala

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PawerPala

join the guild pawerpala Empty
PostSubject: join the guild pawerpala   join the guild pawerpala I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Character Information:female
Character Name:Pawerpala
Class & Race:paladin - human.
Professions: (What professions do you have and why did you choose those?) JC/mining - Reason; Because it gives good gems, and certain trinkets and gems for good health, for tanks.
Desired Raiding Talent Spec: TankSpac
Required: Armory Profile link: ( link you´r Amory gear profile here )
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Pawerpala
Cross-realm applicant: (Yes/No) not sure what u mean?
Have you applied with any other guilds on Runetotem at the same time as this application? If Yes - Who?: no
Previous Guilds: (Which guilds were you previously in?) Unit, and SoS.
Reasons for Leaving: (Why did you leave those guilds?) not enough activity and SoS wasnt raiding enough.
Raiding time is 19.45/23.00, is it ok for you?: (might happen to finish raids late, but it's rare) yes its ok.
Raiding days are Wednesday to Tuesday, how often can you raid? (days per week): every day. unless something should come up.

System Information:
Connection Type: (What kind of connection do you have? Is it reliable?) 20down 20up tdc
TeamSpeak: (Do you have Teamspeak installed?) yes
Microphone: (Do you have a microphone and do you use it?) yes

WoW Experience:
PvE: (What is your previous PvE experience? TBC and pre-TBC) Ive pretty much raided all of it, know the tacs, but that was before the whole Achievement system.

PvP: (What is your highest achieved rating? Do you enjoy PvP?) 1250
SoH: ( Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?) nope.. revered.

Additional Questions:
References: (Do you know anyone in madness?) Badlad, nalanya. ( know her in real life too ) and silvex.
Reasoning for Joining: (Why do you want to join Madness?) Because I want to raid more than Ive been able to do with the Previous guilds, and Because I enjoy playing together with people that do know what to do, and ofcourse, with people I Know.
Expectations: (What do you expect from Madness ?) Loads of fun, and loads of raids. (:
Enjoying your class: (Do you enjoy your class?) yes, Love it.
Tolerance Level: (Are you tolerant of others, are you able to take criticism?) I dont like Criticism at all, but I do work on it, and get better at handling it.
Additional Information: (Anything else you would like to inform the officer team of?) nah, if they are curious i can always answer their questions.
Activity: (How often can you join our raids?) every day unless something should show up.
Options:(How big is the chance of you not being able to join a raid when u signed up?) well.... depends if something happens that I dont have the controll or power of happening.

######################## Optional ########################
Encounter and class knowledge:
Based on your role in the raid, give us a detailed description of what the listed boss encounters, including your positioning, skill rotations and skill choices, boss abilities and how you would deal with them, and whatever else you think may be of relevance. (E.g. fill out only the role that applies to you - don't fill out the healer section if you're melee DPS). THIS MUST BE FILLED IN UNLESS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A SOCIAL HANGAROUND SPOT. FAILURE TO COMPLETE WILL LEAD TO AN AUTOMATIC DECLINE.
However if u havn't got this far then please write it

* Melee DPS: Kel'Thuzad And Razorscale dont stay in Blue think and dont get FrostBlock on every melee player

* Ranged DPS: Kologarn can't rember

o Mages: Illidari Council (you're tanking) plus pick one of the other ranged bosses to describe can't rember Taict on that 1

o Everyone else: Gluth Easy Mage need to make frostNove Hunter SlowTrap Tank keep Taunt on boss

* Tanks:Kel'Thuzad And Razorscale Tank him in milde if you a on 25/10 tank the he stay

* Healers: Loatheb And Razorscale Keep raid up evey healing Phass the come easy

Last edited by PawerPala on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: join the guild pawerpala   join the guild pawerpala I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:09 am

PawerPala wrote:

Desired Raiding Talent Spec:
Connection Type: (What kind of connection do you have? Is it reliable?)

* Melee DPS: Kel'Thuzad And Razorscale
* Ranged DPS: Kologarn
o Mages: Illidari Council (you're tanking) plus pick one of the other ranged bosses to describe
o Everyone else: Gluth
* Tanks:Kel'Thuzad And Razorscale
* Healers: Loatheb And Razorscale

The thing is here u should explain how to do these bosses ( please do so we known if u are able of serten things

Desired Raiding Talent Spec:( tell us what u wanna raid as ? tank holy dps ?)
Connection Type: (What kind of connection do you have? Is it reliable?)
you have 2 days to fill in these questions or u will get a Decline!
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net
PawerPala

PostSubject: Pawerpala   join the guild pawerpala I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:52 am

i hope it okay now for i dont understardt it with

* Melee DPS: Kel'Thuzad And Razorscale
* Ranged DPS: Kologarn
o Mages: Illidari Council (you're tanking) plus pick one of the other ranged bosses to describe
o Everyone else: Gluth
* Tanks:Kel'Thuzad And Razorscale
* Healers: Loatheb And Razorscale
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Application Declined   join the guild pawerpala I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:03 am

Application declined

There was a very big note were u can read it / read how to explain ( and u are not aware of the english language, other reasons aswell to belive that u are not above 16+ of age )
Back to top Go down
https://madness-guild.danskforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: join the guild pawerpala   join the guild pawerpala I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

join the guild pawerpala
Page 1 of 1